Office 365 Discovery
A brief overview of the tools available in Office 365
This course is a short overview on some of the basics of Office 365. It is intended only as part of the Office 365 Productivity Tools course - if you're interested in getting a feel for what's in Office 365 and what is possible, please register for the Office 365 Immersion course on the courses page.
Office 365 has a myriad of tools that integrate to enable a more productive and collaborative workplace. But the number of apps available can be overwhelming! Let us simplify this for you.
- I don’t know what I don’t know
- I don’t know when to use what tool
Get more from what you have, and be the leader to encourage your staff to do the same.
- anyone wanting to understand what is possible and how it all works together
- anyone wanting to use more of the tools offered by Office 365 (and not sure where to start)
- anyone using SharePoint for document management who is wondering what else it is capable of
- those managing (or part of) a team about to embark on a SharePoint / Office 365 Project and want to understand more
- and anyone who simply wants to be more informed about Office 365
- have experienced first hand the tools in Office 365 to get more from what you have
- understand which tools to use for which purpose
"Having attended quite a few SharePoint training courses, I found ShareThePoint’s new Office 365 Immersion course was the first SharePoint training where I felt positive that the product was mature enough to be rolled out to customers. The course is run at a speed that means the students can keep up and nobody gets left behind. The course materials are easy to follow and the labs are designed in such a way that everybody accomplishes and learns something; from beginners through to intermediate experienced users. I walked away at the end of the day feeling I could quite easily create a SharePoint intranet site that would be a useful starting point.!"
- Ian Fenwick