SharePoint Pages for Providing Key Information
Self-paced Course. Make it easy for people to find the information they need
There's no point having piles of great information in SharePoint if no-one can find it. Displaying the key information effectively will make it a more pleasant and efficient experience for your site users.
The challenge in most cases is:
- People don't remember where to look
- Finding information should take three clicks or less
- It would be more useful to see related information all in one place, from across multiple sources
This course will give you hands-on experience creating ways to make your site engaging and display key information.
Get more from what you have, and be the leader to encourage your staff to do the same.
Help the consumers of your SharePoint site find the information they need easily.
- Create an engaging Home page for the site you manage
- Manage News pages
- Use modern pages and web parts
- Use key navigation elements
- site owners or those responsible for content management of their site
- anyone wanting to drive user engagement;
- anyone wanting to make it easy for people to navigate around their site;
- anyone wanting to create a great information discovery experience on their site
At the end of the course, attendees will:
- have experienced first hand how to create effective site pages with a specific purpose - including an engaging Home page for your site
- understand how to tailor site navigation
- be familiar with key SharePoint terminology
- had some SharePoint experience (or attended some of our other SharePoint courses)
We recommend attendees have two screens during the course - one to see the course material and one to perform the exercises.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
NOTE: By registering for a Course or a Webinar, you understand that we will be sending administrative and follow up emails. You can unsubscribe at any time.