Task Management with Microsoft To-Do and Planner
Self-paced Course. An interactive self-paced class focused on effective task management for individuals and teams using Microsoft To-Do and Planner
Microsoft To Do and Microsoft Planner are task management tools that help you define, categorise, and organise all the work that needs to be done, so everyone has instant visibility on everything they need to work together. These tools can also be set up to work together and then connected with Microsoft Teams.
This course illustrates how to manage, improve and extend your task management capabilities - perfect if you:
- want to increase productivity by understanding and using these interconnected tools
- need to manage your projects and the teams that are working on them
- want to better use Microsoft Teams as more than a communication tool
- want to see what's possible when managing projects from micro to macro perspectives
Get more from what you have, and be the leader to encourage your staff to do the same.
- Project managers and Team Owners
- anyone wanting to understand what is possible and how these tools can all work together
- anyone wanting to use more of the tools offered by Microsoft Teams (and not sure where to start)
At the end of the course, attendees will:
- have experienced first-hand the capabilities of To Do, Planner, and how they work with Teams through demonstrations and hands-on exercises
- understand the relationship between To Do and Planner
- understand the value of using Planner as a collaborative tool
- see how task management apps can add value to a Team
No previous experience required for this course.
This course can be taken as:
- Self-paced online course - learn at your own pace, from wherever you are
- Continued Online Coaching Option (email [email protected] for details)
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
NOTE: By registering for a Course or a Webinar, you understand that we will be
sending administrative and follow up emails. You can unsubscribe at