Teams Essentials Virtual Class - September 20-23
FOUR online sessions with a LIVE instructor. Meetings, communicating, collaborating and administration. Online interactive course materials included.
Microsoft Teams Essentials - Virtual Class
Join us online! Mon - Thurs 9:30-10:30 am each day (September 20-23)
Instructor-led. Our expert trainers will run you through the fundamentals of Microsoft Teams to get you started before diving a little deeper and providing tips on etiquette.
Virtual classroom. Four 1-hour modules in our public* virtual classroom (*private classes separately, buy 10 classroom seats for your team to reserve a private class).
Online interactive course materials. Everyone learns in different ways. Our blended learning approach of live instruction, interaction, the opportunity to ask questions and reference materials for post training, ensures everyone will learn in a way that best suits them. Time is not wasted in endless web searching, which result in irrelevant or outdated information.
The Microsoft Teams Essentials class is broken into 4 modules each 1 hour:
- Teams for Communication - Use Chats, Calls and Meetings for keeping in touch at work: accessing Teams, using 1:1 and group chats, voice and video calling capabilities, starting, scheduling and joining Teams meetings.
- Teams for Collaboration - Ensure collaborating doesn't turn into information overwhelm: working effectively in collaboration spaces, making Teams messaging effective by establishing etiquette, organising and finding content, keeping up to date and reducing clutter.
- Teams for File Management - Create, Store, Share and Work on Team files together in one place: opening and creating files in Teams, accessing Team files from File Explorer, sharing files within the Team, working on Team files together.
- Teams for Owners and Managers - Manage set-up, settings and membership of your Teams: managing membership and Team settings, using Tabs and Channels to organise content, advanced Teams document management, connecting your Team with other apps.
- Simplicity. Taking complex topics and make them easy to understand! Teams is EASY when you know how!
- Curation. We wade through the mountain of available resources, so you don’t have to.
- Expertise. Our team are masters on Teams. We know all there is to know and keep ourselves up to date.
- Empowering People. Our students finish our classes full of practical techniques and actionable steps to advance their Office 365 learning and understand how Teams works.
This course is for anyone who needs to USE Microsoft Teams. It introduces the fundamentals of Teams, demonstrates capability, provides tips and tricks for the best use and will have you and your team using the tools productively.
Virtual Class Schedule
Monday - Thursday 9:30 - 10:30 am NZ Time
Post Training - Each module includes key information covering the main concepts being taught, videos (and/or live demonstrations), exercises to reinforce principles (with an instructor to assist) and a short quiz to assess your learning. Self-Paced Learning - access to all online materials - for 1 month.
Continued Online Coaching Option (email [email protected] for details)
Courses Included with Purchase
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
NOTE: By registering for a Course or a Webinar, you understand that we will be sending administrative and follow up emails. You can unsubscribe at any time.