Teams Essentials - Teams for Owners and Managers
Manage set-up, settings and membership of your Teams
This course illustrates how to manage, improve and extend your Teams - perfect if you:
- need to manage your own Team, including membership and access by external parties
- need to manage the settings for your Team
- want to see what other customisation is available within the Teams you manage
- need an extended understanding of the relationship between Teams and SharePoint
Get more from what you have.
- anyone wanting to understand how to be a Team Owner, creating and tailoring a Team
- anyone wanting to understand Managing Files and Documents Features
- anyone wanting to understand what is possible and how it all works together
Note: this course highlights considerations for planning decisions but is not designed for people who plan for Teams architecture, or manage their Office 365 tenant and Groups.
At the end of the course, attendees will:
- have experienced first-hand the capabilities of Teams through demonstrations and hands-on exercises
- know how to update Team settings
- understand how to tailor their Teams to suit their members
- know how to make effective use of Team file storage
It is recommended that the other Teams Essentials courses (or equivalent level of experience) has been completed prior to taking this course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
NOTE: By registering for a Course or a Webinar, you understand that we will be
sending administrative and follow up emails. You can unsubscribe at